The fiscal year runs from June 1st until May 31st. Starting May 21st we accept sign-ups for next year.
- Review your current account information. Ensure all information is accurate including your emergency contact information or please update this information at this time.
- Membership fees for current members are due by June 23, 2019. You can pay by cash, check or online. After the due date you will need to re-apply as a returning member.
If you were not a member last year or it is after June 24, 2019, then your membership was deactivated.
- You will need to resubmit your application. If you still have an active online account, you should log in first before resubmitting your application as your information will then pre-fill your application.
- Approval by Council will be at the next Council Meeting.
- Your membership fees are promptly due. You can pay by cash, check or online.
Cash or Check payments can be submitted at General Club Meetings. Check payments can also be mailed to: Jug & Mug Ski Club, Treasurer, P.O. Box 13153, Lansing, MI 48901. Make checks payable to Jug & Mug Ski Club. Online payments can be purchased above. All payments are handled securely through Paypal.