Friday, February 07, 2020
― Sunday, February 09, 2020
3:00 pm - 11:30 am
3962 Wilkinson Rd
Cross Country/Downhill Ski Weekend
Please join us for a fun winter weekend of Cross Country or Downhill Skiing or a non ski weekend.
Additional Activities Available Are:
- Dog sledding, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the 8th and 9th. Cost is $50 and a reservation is needed.
- Sleigh rides at 4:10 p.m. or 5:10 p.m. on the 8th. Cost is $20 and a reservation is needed.
- Spa and salon.
- Indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs.
Activity details can be found at treetops.com.
Costs and Payment:
A $60.00 deposit ($10 for Friday’s welcome party) needs to be received by January 15, 2020, to hold your space. The deposit is refundable up to January 15. Make payment out to Jug&Mug Ski Club and mail to John Zipp, 12229 W. Greenfield, Lansing, MI. Or pay at the monthly General Meetings or on-line using PayPal/charge card (see below text). Be sure to include your contact information with payment. The balance of your payment will be paid to the resort at checkout.
We have blocked 10 rooms. Each room has a small kitchenette and 2 queens beds.
If you are NOT skiing, your share of the room cost for 2 nights will be:
- Double occupancy, $172.05 per person.
- Triple occupancy, $120.99 per person.
- Quad occupancy, $95.45 per person.
The Cross-country or downhill ski packages includes 2 nights lodging, $50 food and beverage credit per room, and all-day ski lift or trail pass for 2 days.
X-Country Room Pkg. Costs:
- Double Occupancy: $196.05 per person.
- Triple Occupancy: $144.99 per person.
- Quad Occupancy: $119.45 per person.
Downhill Room Pkg. Costs:
- Double Occupancy: $254.05 per person.
- Triple Occupancy: $202.99 per person.
- Quad Occupancy: $177.46 per person.
Please try to find your own roommate(s) for however you would like to stay. Also, inform John or Irene who you will be rooming with or if you need a roommate.
A decision where we will be gathering for the Friday night welcome party and the dinner on Saturday will be determined at the time of the trip. Dining at the resort includes Legends on the Hill, Hunter’s Grille and the Sports Bar.